[Ponte Alto] Moving Sale

Marsha Goodell mgoodell at gmu.edu
Mon Jan 7 12:45:09 PST 2002

As most of you all know, Donald and I (along with Rebekah and Gabriel)
will be relocating, in the altogether much to near future, to the wilds
of the Barony of Jararvellir in the Principality of Northshield
(Madison, WI).

In preparation for our departure we have discovered that there is just
too much baggage to take with us. The following items are available for
anyone who should wish to pick them up at a small price (prices as
listed or best offer):

Gentleman's Wardrobe (oak?, from England) - $50
2 veneer bookshelves - $10 for the pair
unifinished pine dresser - $25
sideboard (needs refinishing) - $25
Healthrider - $50

If any of this is of intrest to you please contact Donald or myself,
prior to 1/31/02, via email or call us at home.  After this date it will
all go to the landfill as we really don't have space for this stuff in
the new house since it is full of my Grandmother's and other family
furniture.

-Winifred