[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Dance Practice this Thursday (Reminder)

Thomas Lyon Gideon thomas at gideonfamily.org
Mon Feb 25 17:28:20 PST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 08:24:31PM -0500, Laurannewingard at aol.com wrote:
> The directions link for dance doesn't work (at least not for me).  How do I
> get there please and what is the nearest Metro station?  Is there anyone who
> can be bribed to pick up two gentles from the Metro station?  I used to dance
> with BMDL when it was still East Kingdom and am looking to practice up.

I believe the nearest station is Dunn Loring, in the Orange Line.  From
what direction are you coming?

Thomas
--

"When I heated my home with oil, I used an average of 800 gallons a year. I have
found that I can keep comfortably warm for an entire winter with slightly over

mailto:thomas at gideonfamily.org
http://www.gideonfamily.org/tom/
jabber:Highlander at jabber.org