[Ponte Alto] Updating OP

Marsha Goodell mgoodell at gmu.edu
Fri Feb 15 08:35:37 PST 2002

Aelfred of Cres = Tony Toich
Andrew MacGregor = Douglas King (currently in Trimaris)
Brian du Bois Breton = Brian Brown (?)
Cedrin Etainnighean = Kerri Canepa (currently in Alaska, but moving to
Madison, WI (Northshield) real soon)
Meghan Pengwyn of Wynterwood = Meghan King (currently in Trimaris)
Teleri Talgellawg = Susan Reed
Ysabel Farquhar = Laurel Hoch

If I can remember the modern names of anyone else I'll send them on.
-Winifred