[Ponte Alto] Upcoming demos?

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 6 11:26:20 PST 2002

So far we are in a quiet time as far as demos go.  This spring it will pick
up as the middle schoolers get into the Middle Ages sections.  There is a
demo in Stierbach on Feb. 23 (same day as PA Investiture) that I can send
you info on if you are interested.  Thanks for checking in though.  I
appreciate it and will let you know as soon as something comes up.

Yours,
Sorcha  :)