[Ponte Alto] Dance Practice is Cancelled for Tonight, 2/28

Thomas Lyon Gideon thomas at gideonfamily.org
Thu Feb 28 13:42:01 PST 2002

Sorry, folks, but I am not going to be able to make it down for the dance
practice tonight, after all.  Either my meds or my ear infection or the
combination has been causing some dizziness in the last few hours.  I was
also unable to secure a sub on such short notice (though a friend has
promised to be prepared in the future, just in case).

Barring anything else unforeseen, the next dance practice will be the last
Thursday in March, the 28th.  Same place, Shrevewood Elementary, same time,
7:30pm to 9pm, right after fencing practice.

YIS,

Lord Thomas Lyon
--

"All other nations are drinking Ray Charles beer and we are drinking Barry
Manilow." -- Dave Barry

mailto:thomas at gideonfamily.org
http://www.gideonfamily.org/tom/
jabber:Highlander at jabber.org