[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Investiture Volunteers, Banners, and a Friday Night Set Up Crew

c kane syrragnarr at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 14:32:04 PST 2002

Unto the populace of fair Atlantia does Count Ragnarr
Blackhammer send greetings,

Just a quick note regarding the upcoming Ponte Alto
Investiture and Anniversary.

There are plenty of feast spots, so if you haven't
reserved and want to, you still can.

I am still soliciting for volunteers, and help is
needed in any of the following areas.

Hall Set Up
Field Set Up
Troll
Field Clean Up and Break Down
Feast Serving
Hall Clean Up
Kitchen Clean Up

If you are interested in volunteering for any of these
area please let me know. My contact information is in
the flyer for the event or you can just send a reply
to this message.

I am also looking for gentles to volunteer to be the
person in charge of a certain task. If you want to say
be the person in charge of say, field set up, as an
example please include that in your message to me.

I am also looking for a few more marshals for the
heavy list and a few gentles willing to herald
announcements during the day. If interested please
contact me.

I will be starting set up at the church on friday
night and any gentles local to Ponte Alto that would
like to help are more then welcome. I will send out a
message when I know exactly when I will be arriving at
the church on friday.

Finally, at least I think it's finally, Anyone that
wants to bring a nice heraldic or medieval banner or
wall hanging is welcome to do so and we will try and
hang all we have room for to make the hall look nicer.

If anyone has any questions about the upcoming event
please let me know.

In service,

Count Ragnarr Blackhammer

syrragnarr at yahoo.com