[Ponte Alto] (Fwd) [MR] update for the reservations for Coronation of Logan

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Thu Feb 14 12:19:55 PST 2002

FYI...

--Giuliana
From:           	"Gene  Bonar" <eogan at nc.rr.com>
Subject:        	[MR] update for the reservations for Coronation of Logan and Isabel
Date sent:      	Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:27:48 -0500

Greetings Atlantia,

NOTE:  Please feel free to crosspost this notice to other Atlantian
Lists.

To make reservations for the Coronation of Logan and Isabel send
to;

Eogan mac Ailpein
Gene Bonar
5105 Little Beaverdam Ct
Holly Springs, NC 27540
919.577.3913
eogan at nc.rr.com
AIM Address; eoganator

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Canton of Attillium, SCA Inc

Unless you are their Majesties or their Highnesses, you don't have
reservation until I have the your money in my hand.

the site is Camp Bowers in Fayetteville, NC

prices are $10 on-site cabin, $8 on-site camping, $6 daytripping
(children between 6 and 16 are half prices, and 5 and under are guest
of the event)

Lady Emma is the head cook and feast is $8

There are still many cabins and feast spaces available

In service,

Eógan mac Ailpein
reservationist of Coronation of Logan and Isabel

Subscriptions: