[Ponte Alto] Recent Death

Ian Vance vampero at excite.com
Fri Dec 27 20:01:35 PST 2002

                     Though I did not know this person it saddens me to hear of the death of one of our own. I send my regards to all those that knew him. May his memory live on,though his soul is no longer with us. Deepest regards,   Iain McGregor--- On Fri 12/27, < THRID at aol.com > wrote:From: [mailto: THRID at aol.com]To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.orgDate: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:13:28 ESTSubject: [Ponte Alto] Recent DeathTo the Barony of Ponte AltoI regret to announce a former member of our Barony, Scott Anderson, known tous old timers as Othon, died last weekend of an aneurysm. Scott was veryactive within the Barony during its early years and was squired to SirStrykar. He was married to Krista Anderson who also was very active. Theyhave lived in the Charlottesville area since leaving this area about 10 yearsago.Krista is having a wake for Scott at their house, tomorrow, Saturday, 715Nelson Driver, Charlottesville, at 2 PM. For those who are interested andwould like to caravan to the wake, feel free to contact me at 703-643-1372.Thomas of Calais_______________________________________________Ponte-Alto mailing listPonte-Alto at atlantia.sca.orghttp://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/mailman/listinfo/ponte-alto