[Ponte Alto] greetings from an Ansteorran!

DEAJAVU at aol.com DEAJAVU at aol.com
Tue Dec 31 10:19:39 PST 2002

Greetings!
       hello to all! first, introductions! my name is Kyna Terricsdottir, and
im from Ansteorra. i am here for a few days, visiting family, and am trying
ot maby get to an event. the Yule in Storvik (?) is the only event near here
that i know if, and it looks like fun to go to it. a litle about my self, im
a 19 year old female, been in the sca my entire life, and love to meet all
sorts of new sca people! im very out going, but would liek to know someone
before going ot an event that im all alone for. ( if that made any sence)  i
am cirrently in Alexandria, though im not sure of what part of the city. im
looking for a ride, and am wiling to halp with gass and the such.  i already
have a WONDERFUL lady offering to loan me some garb, for i have none up this
direction. (im going ot butcher this spelling of her name) Lousia Antoney . (
and THANK YOU SO MUCH) sorry. im starting to ramble. anyway...if anyone is in
alexandria, and can maby help me, please call me, i would love you forever!
also...the yknow me here as Kylie, so please, ask for me by that name. :)
 oh yea...im not on this list, so please, send any e-mail to
deajavu at aol.com

Thanks again!

~Kyna

Kylie