[Ponte Alto] Gulf Wars....who wants to go a day early?

Steve Knerr steve_knerr at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:02:38 PST 2002

Hello Ponte Alto,

I'm searching for people who are planning to go to Gulf Wars XII this March.
  Since I will be merchanting, I can get onsite a day early.  I am able to
bring four "helpers" with me.  I have two already and wanted to know if
anyone else wanted to carpool/caravan down and get onsite a day early.  The
only requirements are that you preregister and the merchant pavilion must be
setup before setting up personal pavilions (their rule, not mine).  If
anyone is interested, let me know soon.  I need to submit your name with my
merchant preregistration which I will be sending in the next few days.

Stefan von Kiel