[Ponte Alto] Options for Award Structure Changes

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 3 09:17:01 PST 2002

Greetings to the shining barony of Ponte Alto and most especially the awards
committee!

    I was surprised to see that there weren't a flood of replies to this
important post!
Upon further review, I can see that the options are a bit confusing.  I am
having a bit of trouble sorting out the tiers, levels and who is eligible
for what.  With this vocal group, I doubt the silence is because no one
cares - we're just unsure of the options.

    Personally, I'm hoping to understand the hard work the award committee
has done so that I may make an informed decision on which option to support.
Perhaps if the choices are made a bit clearer, there will be more discussion
on this important topic.  Can someone on the committee make an easy-to-read
chart or something?

Thanks again for all of your work on the barony's behalf,

Sorcha de Glys