[Ponte Alto] [Fwd: [MR] February University Bids?]

Spears, Kate KSpears at FDIC.gov
Thu Aug 22 09:40:45 PDT 2002

Hmmmm....Now that I think of it, I have a friend who teaches at a private
school.  I'll drop her a note and see if any possibilities exist.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon Smith [mailto:sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 12:12 PM
To: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Ponte Alto] [Fwd: [MR] February University Bids?]

We investigated Oakton H.S. last time she needed a site, but the costs were
prohibitive - in the four-digit range!

Fairfax County schools are NOT cheap.  If Thomas can come up with a private
school site, that would be great.

**For other folks racking their brains for a site, here are some stats.
When I spoke with the chancellor last, she said we would probably need 25
rooms for eight hours and hopefully some type of common area and/or stage
area.  I hope that helps estimate costs for others seeking a site.

Yours,
Sorcha de Glys