[Ponte Alto] Dance Practice This Week

Chad Adams chada_76 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 13:47:57 PDT 2002

 So what is the m to f ratio at dance pract.    Not that I am wanting good odds or anything but rather there be 1 to 1 so not left to dance alone or with a guy.
  Thomas Gideon <thomas at gideonfamily.org> wrote: On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 08:38:01AM -0400, Robert Capozello wrote:

> At 05:58 PM 04/23/2002, Thomas Gideon wrote:
>
> A reminder to all that the monthly Ponte Alto dance practice is
> this week.
> The time is Thursday night, starting at 7:30pm; the place is
> Stenwood
> Elementary. This is the same site as the regular fencing practice
> and
> starts immediately afterward. Directions can be found at:
> [1]http://pontealto.atlantia.org/directions.htm
>
> One slight correction. The location is Shrevewood Elementary.
> -- Marcellus

I am sorry, you are right, it is Shrevewood. Sorry, work has my brain a
little fried this week. See you all at Shrevewood.

Thomas
--

"Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire." --David Rains Wallace

mailto:thomas at gideonfamily.org
http://www.gideonfamily.org/tom/
jabber:Highlander at jabber.org