[Ponte Alto] Seeking the Lady Mouse...

Clare Cronin Starfox5 at email.msn.com
Mon Apr 15 18:59:49 PDT 2002

I know Lady Alina Silverthorne, aka "Mouse" left our fair Barony a few years ago. I have finished her AoA
from the backlog and would like to send it to her.

Could someone please contact me with the lady's address, so I can mail her scroll to her?

Regards,

Renata von Hentzau
(Clare Cronin)

PS --Any Pontoons on the scribal backlog WITH PASSED ARMS? Please let me know so that the Scriptorium can make
sure you get your much deserved honors! And of course, Your Excellencies, if you will need scrolls for awarding at
Pennsic court, the more lead time/warning, the better... an unrushed scribe is a scribe who doesn't make stupid spelling
mistakes. :-)