[Ponte Alto] Demo Calendar

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 25 12:08:23 PDT 2002

Greetings all generous citizens of Ponte Alto and friends!

    Here is a list of upcoming demos.  Please come join the fun and
enthusiasm!

Stenwood Elementary School  - Friday, April 26th at 12:30 pm.
2620 Gallows Rd., Vienna, VA 22180.
See http://www.fcps.edu/maps/floris.htm for a map to the school.
We will be giving a Middle Ages demo to the fifth grade class just before
their big feast.  We are invited to lunch too!  (We especially need one more
heavy and/or rapier fighter as we have one of each at present.)

Floris Elementary,  - Friday, May 3rd at 1:00 pm.
2708 Centreville Rd., Herndon, VA 20171 (703-561-2900).
See http://www.fcps.edu/maps/sten.htm for a map to the school.
We will be giving a Middle Ages demo to the fifth grade class.  This is
usually an outdoor demo and the kids have always been fabulous for us.
Definitely a favorite!

Trinity School, Falls Church - Friday, May 10th
2849 Meadow View Rd, Falls Church, VA 22042
See http://www.trinityschools.org  for a map or directions.  Click *Meadow
View Campus*
I should have a time frame for this one very soon.  This is Trinity's
Medieval Festival.  We have already visited them once to give them some
ideas and this is the "big day" for them.

If you are available to join us for any (or all!) of the above demos, please
contact me at sorchadeglys at att.net or (703) 264-0072.  Thank you as always
for your generous support and I look forward to seeing all of you at the
upcoming demos!

For the "education" in "not-for-profit, educational organization",
Sorcha de Glys  :)

For information on other demos in Northern Atlantia, visit
http://www.geocities.com/SCADemoTeam.  While you're there, check out the
huge list of folks who've generously donated their time and enthusiasm to
demos of the Middle Ages!