[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Meeting Friday April 12th at 7:30pm

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Fri Apr 5 10:29:38 PST 2002

Greetings Everyone!
Thomas and I have the honor of hosting this month's Newcomer's Meeting to be
held on April 12th at 7:30 pm. This month's meeting will be centered around
the Pennsic War, held annually in August. Pennsic offers fighting, A&S
classes and many other diverse pleasures. For those who might have an
interest in fighting, His Excellency, Baron Sir Thomas, is well-versed in
heavy fighting, rapier, archery and thrown weapons and would love to tell his
stories of War.  Lady Shelby will be attending for those who would like to
hear a female point of view on the archery field. For those seeking more
peaceful pastimes, there are some members of the Barony with exceptional
talent to advise and delight you about the Arts and Sciences portion of
Pennsic. Lady Sorcha, who has many talents from making period tents to making
period shoes, will be available at the meeting. Lady Lucia will attend with
samples of medieval jewelry. But I am very pleased to annouce that this is
also the first meeting for making goblet covers for the Royal Pennsic Gift
Baskets, and we expect this to be a most enjoyable endeavor (please note
other e-mail sent to the Barony today for more information.)

ALLERGY ALERT: we do have a cat. But her name is Shy for a reason, so we
wouldn't count on you seeing her! Sodas and Munchies also will be available.

Our home address is:
9220G Cardinal Forest Lane
Lorton, VA 22079
703-643-1372

Directions:
* From I - 95 : Take exit 163/ VA-642 / Lorton Road. Turn Right Onto Lorton
Road. Take Right onto Silverbrook Road. Take a Left onto Bluebird Way. Turn
Right onto Cardinal Forest Lane. Park in any unmarked parking space. Building
9220 / Unit #G

* From Fairfax County Parkway : Take VA-636 Hooes Road South. Turn Left onto
Silverbrook. Turn Right onto Bluebird way. Turn Right onto Cardinal Forest
Lane. Park in any unmarked parking space. Building 9220 / Unit #G

Yours in Service,
Baroness Denise Duvalier