[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Re: [MR] Polling forms for Queens arms

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Wed Apr 3 08:15:13 PST 2002

At Wednesday, 3 April 2002, BATCOK at aol.com wrote:

>Greetings Atlantia,
>
>In answer to many requests, as well as my own original plans, I
am pleased to announce that the Polling form for the Queen's Arms
Change is now available on-line at the Atlantian Herald's Website
(http://herald.atlantia.sca.org/).

>The polling is to determine the level of support in the kingdom
for the issue of restoring the ermine spots to the escallop shell
of the Queen's Arms.  No other issues regarding the Queen's Arms
are being considered at this time.

>While conversations on E-mail lists are useful for determining your
feelings on this issue, the only commentary that will impact the
decision are those that are postal mailed.  Please distribute the
polling form as widely as possible (and please copy this message
to as many Atlantian Lists as possible) so that the opinions of the
entire Kingdom may be considered.