[Ponte Alto] (no subject)

Cindy Halstead chalstead3 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 14:34:56 PDT 2001

Again I'm posting on behalf of Dame Aislynn.  Please spread this news as
far and wide as you can.

Baroness Caitlyn

*****************
Good gentles, we have found a new site, not far from the original site from
the event.

The updated information is below, but I would like first to thank everyone
for the offers of assistance and information that I received throughout the
day.  It was heartwarming, and really appreciated!

New Site is: St. Peter in the Woods Episcopal Church, 5911 Fairview Woods
Drive, Fairfax Station, VA.

DIRECTIONS to site:

Take your best route to either the Capital Beltway (I-495) or to the
Fairfax County Parkway (7100)