[Ponte Alto] Alle Psallite

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Thu Sep 6 09:00:28 PDT 2001

On 6 Sep 01, at 9:08, WRumbarger at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/5/01 5:30:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jessica at pop.net writes:
>

> > newcomers' meetings once a month, usually on the
> >

> Time and location?  I would be interested in coming.
>
> Wallace Rumbarger
> How may I assist you?

Newcomers' meetings are generally held on the second Friday of
each month (this month is an exception). The location changes
from month to month as different members of the barony host the
meeting. This month's meeting is being hosted by Jim and Rachel
Trigg. Here is the information:

The next Newcomers' meeting will be on September 21st at 7:30
p.m. at our home in Alexandria. The topic for discussion will be
SCA geography and attending events.

Allergy warning: Please be aware that we share the apartment with
two cats. They will be closed up in the master bedroom during the
meeting and I will vacuum beforehand; however, anyone with
allergies may want to bring any medication they may need just in
case.

Directions to the Trigg home:

Take your best route to I-395. Take 395 to exit 2A (Edsall Road
East). Take Edsall Road a mile and a half. The building is a high-
rise and will be on the left. It's #6161. When you pull into the
parking lot, you may park wherever there is a space. Come in the
front door and call up on the phone there. (There is a computerized
directory of residents - look up Trigg and dial the number there.)
We will buzz you in. Take the elevator to the 6th floor and turn
right. Our unit is at the end of the hall on the right - #603. If you get
lost or need more specific directions, our number is 703-370-0229.

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask more questions if you like!

Yours in Service,
--Muireann ni Riordain, seneschale