[Ponte Alto] First Meeting of the Ladies Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Tue Sep 25 09:32:06 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I tend to agree. I don't see anything wrong with calling it simply the
Ponte Alto Sewing Circle. Maybe a little more bland, but not likely
to upset anyone.

I hope to be able to make it to the first meeting! Alas, I have a
class on Mondays in Herndon that goes until 7 pm. I'll see what I
can do.  =)

--Muireann