[Ponte Alto] Next Acorn Folding Party and a NEW Location

Gwen Maxson gwen at maxson.com
Tue Sep 18 13:08:02 PDT 2001

Greetings to all those who support the Chronicler's office!

The folding party has moved to a new location and the directions are
listed below. This month's folding party will be on Thursday, Sept 20 at
8pm.

As always, I so appreciate everyone's help in contributing to the Acorn
effort. We will be folding and stapling this month.

Thanks!
Gwendolen =)

Directions to Carthew Hall, home of Mistress Anne of Carthew and Master
Tirloch:
         13456 Cobra Court
         Herndon, VA 20171
         (703) 437-6271

>From the Fairfax County Parkway and the Dulles Toll Road:
Proceed south on the Fairfax County Parkway (RT. 7100). At the traffic
light for West Ox Road, turn right. Take the second left onto McLearan
Road. Take the first left onto Cobra Drive. Go to the stop sign and you
will cross Kinross Circle and into Cobra Court. The house is on the left
and it is the only one with a porch.