[Ponte Alto] Candlelight rally in Nova *tomorrow 8pm

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 13 18:48:38 PDT 2001

 Greetings, friends!

    Residents of Northern Virginia are holding a candlelight rally at the
Reston Town Center at 8pm tomorrow (Friday) to show our unity, support nd
concern in the wake of this week's tragedies.

   There is a stage/concert area of the Reston Town Center where we will
gather.  Please bring candles if you have them as we have a limited supply.
Please pass this on to others in the Northern Virginia area.

 Thank you,
Shannon R. Smith (Sorcha de Glys)