[Ponte Alto] OT: Tragic day

hollytonVA hollytonVA at netzero.net
Tue Sep 11 10:47:31 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,

With the trouble going on in DC and NY today I wanted to let everyone know my prayers and thoughts are with you and all your family.  Please keep my husband Vincent in your thoughts; he is in DC today - he left for school at GW this morning and I haven't yet heard from him.  My compassion and heart go out to those who have family members and loved ones involved with this tragedy.  I feel like you are all my friends and I wanted to share this with you.

Vivianne