[Ponte Alto] Kingdom Crusades location

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Fri Oct 12 12:36:32 PDT 2001

Greetings!

All the information you will need for Kingdom Crusades can be
found here: http://www.mfgraffix.com/kingdomcrusades/
The address of the campsite is
Ramblewood
2564 Silver Road
Darlington, MD 21034

There is no feast, but there is a dining hall at the campground that
provides food for a fee. I've never done this, so I can't tell you what
the food is like or how much it costs. But it's an option.

If you're a newcomer to the SCA, you'll need to make an attempt at
pre-17th century clothing. A loose tunic, dark trousers and boots
will suffice. It may be difficult to arrange for loaner garb at this late
date, but it's possible there will be some on site. I can't guarantee
this, though, and wouldn't necessarily count on it.

Hope this helps!
Yours in Service,
--Muireann