[Ponte Alto] Inquiry: Advanced Sewing

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Tue Oct 16 09:18:38 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I think this is a great idea (but then, more sewing days are always
fine by me) - I would certainly make an effort to be there. However,
the main problem I think you may run into is scheduling. It's tough
to find time on the calendar - but don't let that stop you from giving
it a shot. You may have to do a little wiggling to fit it in, is all I'm
trying to say.

--Muireann