[Ponte Alto] next sewing circle etc.

Vikki Tuten vjtuten at starpower.net
Thu Nov 22 10:59:17 PST 2001

aloha! i am on my way to hawaii tomorrow for a week, so i will not be at the baronial business meeting on sunday (i will think about you while drinking mai-tai's on the beach tho.) muireann will be taking notes for me (thank you, dear!) so if you have hard copies of any announcements that should go in the next il tempo please give them to her at that time. or, you can email the info to me nlt november 30th.

i will be back in time to host the next meeting of the Ponte Alto Ladies' Sewing Circle and Covert Operations Team. it will be at my place, on monday, december 3rd at 7:30pm. (be there or be square!) not too subtle hint: muireann, if you are coming you MIGHT want to bring pictures from italy or a book or two; we could have 'show-and-tell'! grin ;-)

Directions: