[Ponte Alto] [lpancrazio at mochamail.com: [MR] Atlantian Undelivered Scrolls]

blaise at scadian.net blaise at scadian.net
Fri Nov 16 11:59:27 PST 2001

----- Forwarded message from Linda Pancrazio <lpancrazio at mochamail.com> -----

From: "Linda Pancrazio" <lpancrazio at mochamail.com>
To: "Merry Rose" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, <scribes at castle.org>,
        <SCA-Announce at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [MR] Atlantian Undelivered Scrolls
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:42:28 -0500

Greetings,

This is a list of the scrolls that I have in my case as of 11/16/01.  I will
have them with me at Unevent and 12th Night.

http://scribe.atlantia.sca.org/backlog/Undelivered.htm

Some are ready to deliver, some still need signatures and some need heraldic
corrections or recipient consultation.  If your scroll is listed here please
contact me: signet at atlantia.sca.org to give me your contact info and/or
arrange for delivery.

I've put stars around the recipients that I personally don't know how to
contact.  Yes, I've probably marked some people that everyone knows but me -
please don't be offended :).  If you can help me find any of these gentles
please contact me.

I'll try to keep this list up to date on-line.

Thank you!

Yours,
Genevieve
Atlantian Clerk Signet
signet at atlantia.sca.org
http://scribe.atlantia.sca.org

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Jim Trigg                      /"\
SKA Blaise de Cormeilles       \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN