[Ponte Alto] Demo May 11th!

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 8 07:39:52 PDT 2001

Great!  I hope you can make it.  Yes, this is the Renaissance demo, so later
period clothing would be better.  (For others on the PA list reading this
who are unsure of attending due to garb restrictions, don' worry if you
don't have any garb that is specifically Renaissance, the kids will like you
anyway!)  :)

Please bring your embroidery.  You've always done a nice demo section on
embroidery and we can tie it into how girls were raised in the Renaissance.
Thank you!

Do you need directions or was the online map clear?  Just let me know...

Thanks again,
Sorcha  :)