[Ponte Alto] work day!

Barbara Bilodeau acarthew at cox.rr.com
Sun May 13 20:13:05 PDT 2001

Hello, my friends.
You are invited to come help prepare "stuff" for the 20 year
celebration.  I'm planning a work day for next Saturday, the 19th, at my
home, starting at 11am.

We'll be making signs, folding/stapling the site booklet, and maybe a
bunch of other tasks as well.

If you can, drop me a note so I can plan munchies and beverages.
Thanks,
Anne.

Directions:
from the capital beltway, 495, take rt 66 west
exit onto rt 50 west
take exit for 7100 north (fairfax co parkway) towards reston
turn left at light at West Ox Road (not to be confused with any west ox
road you saw while on rt 50)
take the 2nd left onto MacLearnen Raod
take 2st left onto Cobra Drive
go to the end, Cobra Court - #13456 is the last house on the left (look
for the front porch)

Call if you get lost:  703 437 6271