[Ponte Alto] Please save those 7 ounce glass bottles

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at cox.rr.com
Wed May 9 04:57:11 PDT 2001

Hello,

At the April baronial business meeting, Dame Winifred asked those
assembled to start saving the 7 ounce glass water bottles.

She asked for 155 blue bottles.

Somebody was supposed to post this request but somebody never did so I
am now asking all to save these water bottles.

I have looked in the Giant and SFW stores out here in Herndon and
Chantilly and I haven't found any blue bottles.

I have found that Perrier has a 6 pack of green 7 ounce bottles.

So, Winifred, which color do you want?