[Ponte Alto] Thank you and info for tomorrow's demo

Shannon Smith shannonrsmith at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 30 08:37:46 PST 2001

Greetings!

On Wednesday, the 5th and 6th graders of Stenwood Elementary got a real
treat!  The
demos were a hit and we've already been asked back for next year.  The kids,
parents, teachers, the principal and even the custodian loved the
presentations!

I'd like to extend a special thank you to those who contributed their time
and support to the Stenwood demos...
Life in the Middle Ages Demo:
Allasondrea de Fano, Feline von Behren, Gwendolen ferch Cadwaladr ap Rhys,
Aelfwynn of Whitby, George (sorry, don't have your last name!), Caitlyn
O'Duirnin

Fighting demo:
Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli , Belphoebe (sorry, I don't have your last
name), George, Nostas'ia Stepanova, Kevin of Thornbury, Ragnarr Blackhammer,
Christopher Harrop, Allasondrea de Fano, Feline von Behren

Unfortunately on a down note, I am being sent to San Francisco tonight and
may not be back in time for tomorrow's demo at Oakton High School (they have
me landing at 8:30pm).  I am going to try to get scheduled on an earlier
flight home, but that's like trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip
sometimes.  In any case, we are expecting a really nice turnout and I hope
it is a lot of fun.

If you plan to attend "Night On the Oaktown" and need info or directions,
give me a call before 8pm tonight at (703) 264-0072 or contact Nina at (301)
879-8497 or schreuderk at aol.comas.  Lady Nina of the Lost Caverns (of
Storvik) will be coordinating the demo on site.  She has been working on
this demo with the people of Storvik and knows what is going on and where we
all need to be when.  Please follow her direction and enjoy yourselves!

Artisans will be set up outside the library in the "Medieval Hall" starting
at 7:30pm and the demo will be in a courtyard at 8:30pm.  William of Flaston
is the teacher there and he too will help you all with where to set up your
arts for work and display.

Again thank you all for your support and efforts!
Sorcha de Glys  :)