[Ponte Alto] Fw: [storvik] Pennsic Gift Baskets

Jim Trigg blaise at scadian.net
Thu Mar 29 09:42:21 PST 2001

Forwarded by request...

----- Forwarded message from Lisette and Tristan <gregNjen1 at msn.com> -----

To: storvik at yahoogroups.com
From: "Lisette and Tristan" <gregNjen1 at msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:33:08 -0000
Subject: [storvik] Pennsic Gift Baskets

Good Afternoon All-

Pennsic is just around the corner!  This year, I am working on gift
baskets with Her Highness, which will be presented to the different
Kingdoms at Pennsic.

So far, I have received a wonderful response from those who would like
to donate items for the baskets.  If you would like to donate items
this year or have any questions regarding domations, please contact me
at gregNjen1 at msn.com or corner me at an event.  I would like to have
all donations by the end of July, so that I have time to physically
put together the baskets.

Any and all donations would be greatly appreciatd!!!!!  Believe me!  I
am really hoping for a smashing success with tons of oooooooohhhhhhhs
and ahhhhhhhhs.

Thank you in advanced for your participation.

In service
Lisette la Rouxe

PS I am trying to pass this to all groups that I know of within the
Kingdom, but if you know of a group within the Kingdom,who might be
interested, please feel free to pass this along.   Once again, thank
you.

----- End forwarded message -----