[Ponte Alto] (Fwd) *Seneschal* Fwd: January 2002 Board Meeting

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Fri Mar 23 14:24:55 PST 2001

FYI...

--Muireann
Date sent:      	Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:16:34 -0500
To:             	kingdom at windmastershill.org
From:           	Rick Steeves <ricks at duke.edu>
Subject:        	*Seneschal* Fwd: January 2002 Board Meeting
Send reply to:  	kingdom at windmastershill.org

The following are not subscribed to this list:
Azurmont

Greetings Seneschals,

I need to know if any of the groups can host the January Board
meeting.

Most likely cities are RTP, Charlotte, and DC. Need access to a
major
airport hub. The amount of effort should be minimal (need hotel and
few conference rooms).

It's a great chance to meet those big scary Board members. :)

I need complete answers by next Friday (3/30); if you think it's
possible, please contact me before that. Thanks Corwyn
Seneschal,
Atlantia

>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:15:04 -0800
>To: Rick Steeves <ricks at duke.edu>, eilis at haas.berkeley.edu
>From: Lee Forgue <eilis at haas.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: January 2002 Board Meeting
>
>Corwyn:
>
>The Board has expressed an interest in holding the January 2002 Board
>

>meeting in Atlantia -- preferably in Southern Atlantia, like in
>Charlotte or some other semi-hub city.  Can you determine by next
>weekend whether such a thing is possible?
>
>   --- eilis

Rick Steeves
ricks at duke.edu                  http://www.corwyn.net