[Ponte Alto] Demo reminder and call for support!

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 14 10:26:04 PST 2001

Greetings to all!

    Here is the two-week notice for two up-coming demos!  As you can see, we
need more fighters for the Wednesday demo.  For the demo on Saturday
evening, we need artisans (calligraphers, weavers, painters, armorers,
shoemakers) willing to be doing their craft and answer questions from
passers by throughout the evening.  Also, there will be a fighting/general
SCA demo on Saturday evening (time TBA), so we need some fighters as well.

    If you have already let me know you can make it, your name should appear
below.  If you don't see your name and would like to come, please reply so I
can expect you.  Likewise, if your plans have changed, please let me know so
I will not be disappointed by missing your smiling face!

Thank you for supporting your barony's endeavors,
Sorcha de Glys  :)

****Stenwood Elementary - March 28th****

"peaceful arts demo" - 12:15
aelfwynn of whitby - drop spinning, tablet weaving, wearing Viking garb
Allasondrea - calligraphy, spinning and music stuff
Kevin of Thornbury - Looking good, misc.
Feline van Behren - Misc. (?)
Gwen (Maxson) - Looking good, misc.
Nostas'ia Stepanova - cooking, weaving

"fighting demo" - 2:15
Kevin of Thornbury
Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli (?)

****Night on Oaktown (Oakton H.S.) - evening March 31st ****

Storvik participants (teacher lives in Storvik)
Sorcha de Glys
Andrew Grey