[Ponte Alto] Upcoming Demos!

Shannon Smith shannonrsmith at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 2 09:19:27 PST 2001

Here is a short reminder of the demos coming up in and around Ponte Alto!
Some of these you haven't heard of because the details have not been worked
out yet, but please mark your calendars for these dates!  Also, please reply
to me soon if you would like to come so I know who to expect.

March 28, 12:30 Arts, 2:15 Fighters - Stenwood Elementary
March 31, evening, time TBA - Oakton H.S. "Night on the Oaktown"
April 1, 1:00 to 5:00 PM - Salem Church Library, Spotsylvania, VA (Sudentur)
April 21, afternoon - Georgetown University campus
June 20, 2pm - Library
June 26, 7pm - Library

Thank you for your support as always,
Sorcha de Glys