[Ponte Alto] Anyone?

Shannon Smith shannonrsmith at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 19 14:12:15 PDT 2001

Thank you for your offer, perhaps you can make it to one next week?  They
are Tuesday, June 26th at 7pm (at the library) and Friday June 29th during
the day (for the Girl Scouts).

Thanks again,
Sorcha  :)

> I would have (I'm a night person) but I agreed to work at Wolftrap that
> night... sorry...
> --
> Kerri Martinsen
> Assistant Costume Director
> The Washington Opera
> Ph (703) 739-2890
> Fx (703) 739-3609
> kmartinsen at dc-opera.org
>
> > From: "Shannon Smith" <shannonrsmith at worldnet.att.net>
> > Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:43:32 -0400
> > To: <ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org>
> > Subject: [Ponte Alto] Anyone?
> >
> > Greetings from your anxious demo coordinator!
> >
> > I am still in need of folks for the 2 pm demo tomorrow.  If you can find
it
> > in your heart and schedule to spend an hour with children in Falls
Church to
> > show off your medieval garb and hobbies, please consider attending this
> > demo.  Mary Riley Stiles Library has been on our calendar since April
and
> > unfortunately, I have no one yet!
> >
> > No previous demo experience is necessary and you don't have to worry
about
> > not looking perfect.  The kids are happy to see you dressed up and are
> > interested in hearing about what you do.  If you have armor, weaving,
> > calligraphy or any other items to show and tell, bring them along!
> >
> > Thank you for your attention and generous donation of your time!  I hope
> > to hear from you soon.  The Library is located at 120 N. Virginia
Avenue,
> > Falls Church, Va. 22046.  A map can be found at

http://www.mapblast.com/myblast/map.mb?&CMD=LFILL&IC=38.886075:-77.175099:8:

:&CT=38.886075:-77.175099:10000&GAD1=Mary+Riley+Styles+Public+Library&GAD2=1

20+N+Virginia+Ave&GAD3=Falls+Church%2c+VA++22046-3321&AD2_street=&apcode=&W=