[Ponte Alto] Pre-Pennsic Petticoat & Paltock Push!

Kerri Martinsen kmartinsen at dc-opera.org
Fri Jun 22 11:25:45 PDT 2001

Welcome to the First Annual Pre-Pennsic Petticoat & Paltock Push!
(A Paltock is a 14th C. Doublet worn with stockings & Breeches by Pages)

As the lord of the manor is away fighting for his country for 2 weeks, I
have full reign to make lots of messes!  Please call me if you are coming,
if you need help, if you need a ride, if you don't know what to bring, etc.
Location:

4301 Pembrook Village Drive
Alexandria VA  22309
703-799-0244

#1: Thursday June 26th, 7pm- we get tired.

#2: Sunday July 1st  2pm - ?? Yes I know there is fencing, but we gotta sew
sometime.

#3 Wednesday July 4th 11am - ??pm  This one is for all of you who have
nothing better to do on July 4th.

#4: Saturday July 7th 2pm- ?? I have a yard sale in the morning, weather
permitting (it didn't last time- Anybody need a hidabed? chair?
entertainment unit? folding computer table? shall I go on?).

Directions:
Take your best route to the beltway.  Exit on Rt. 1 south (right
before/after the Wilson bridge)
Drive approx. 4 miles until you pass Wal-Mart on the Right.  Turn Right at
Buckman Road (2nd light after Wal-Mart).  Go thru 2 stop signs.  Turn Right
into Pembrook Village.  My condo is the first door on your left.

Parking:  They have hired Parking Nazis to patrol the lot.  I have 1 space
(#8) in front of my unit that will be available.  Otherwise you have to park
on Pole Road (1 block before Pembrook Village Drive).  Call me if you are
confused.

Lady Hrosvitha the busy.

--
Kerri Martinsen