[Ponte Alto] Acorn / Oak Folding Party

Kevin Maxson kevin at maxson.com
Sun Jun 17 16:02:31 PDT 2001

Greetings all from Lord Kevin of Thornbury, on behalf of Baroness
Gwendolen.

This Tuesday night is the folding party for both the Acorn and the Oak.
Both issues will be folded and stapled already, so fear not, both can be
done in an evening.

As always, the reward for attendance is getting your issues in advance
of everyone else, and seeing your name appear in the next month's Acorn.

The place is the same as usual:

658 Old Hunt Way
Herndon, VA 21070
(703) 810-8438

We hope to see you at 8:00 PM this Tuesday, June 19th.  As always, thank
you for your support of our Kingdom Chronicler!
_____
|_|_|  Kevin Maxson     (Lord Kevin of Thornbury)
 \|/   kevin at maxson.com       http://www.sca.org