[Ponte Alto] [Fwd: [AtlantianHeralds] Laurel Acceptances for April]

Craig Lee-Allen corun at cox.rr.com
Thu Jun 7 04:04:51 PDT 2001

Unto the populace of Ponte Alto greetings,

This is a portion of a posting by Triton regarding the recent
acceptances by Laurel Sovereign. All of the badges for the Baronial
Champions and Notables have passed. If you are one of our Champions you
may now start using the appropriate badge.

In service,
Corun MacAnndra
Ponte Alto Most Pursuivant Extraordinary