[Ponte Alto] Many thanks!!!

Hambrock hambrock at erols.com
Fri Jun 1 06:15:03 PDT 2001

> Dear  Mistress Sorcha de Glys,
> My son Kent (12 and homeschooled) and myself,Constance of Hambrock, would
> gladly participate in the Fox Mill demo. Kent recently joined the page school,
> and I do needle crafts with period materials.

I was an active member in the SCA 20 years ago in Merides for 3 years known then
as Constance Heather Dawn. Having lost track of the current middle ages, I
returned to a good welcome at the 20th year celebration last weekend. Kent
enjoyed attending classes there and was inducted into Page school.  Baroness
Winifred was so kind  as to agree to be his Sponsor.
Please let us know of anything we can do to be of service, Constance of
Hambrock