[Ponte Alto] More Girl Scout demos

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 10 07:22:28 PDT 2001

A quick announcement to keep you informed!

There is a Girl Scout demo in Stierbach this Wednesday evening, 6:30 PM -
7:30 PM, at the Girl Scout Twilight Camp in Berryville, VA.  (This is,
unfortunately, the same evening as when the Stierbach barony meeting has
been rescheduled
to.)  They'd like to have dancing and A&S-oriented demos at this one.
Please contact Karen Larsdatter at  karen_larsdatter at yahoo.com for more
information on this one.

We also have another Girl Scout camp demo at Algonkian Regional Park in
Sterling on July 20 (same sort of day camp as the other recent demo at
that site).  Please contact me or Karen if you'd like to join the fun!  The
kids (and demonstrators) LOVED the last one!

Thanks!
Sorcha de Glys  :)