[Ponte Alto] Land allotment for Pennsic 30

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at cox.rr.com
Mon Jul 9 19:56:14 PDT 2001

Greetings on this fine Monday evening!

I just received the email from the Pennsic Land Office.  The Barony of
Ponte Alto is in N19.

Attached is a GIF file showing the actual land and its dimensions.

We are sharing N19 with the following groups:

Group                         People        Land (people * 250 sq feet)
=====                         =====         =====================
Barony of Ponte Alto    44            11000
Bowshire                          8              2000
House Matejka              17              4250
House Stormrider            8             2000
Northshield                   220           55000
Shadewes Company     59          14750
Wasabi                            25            6250
Hartshorn-dale                35            8750

I have emailed Baroness Anna (Pennsic Land Office) about the additional
250 square feet that each group gets for every 10 people
pre-registered.  I hope to have an answer from her soon.

Secondly,  As your land agent, I only know of 33 people who have
contacted me with regard to their tents.  These 33 people are:
Anne of Carthew
Tirloch of Tallaght
Bridget Tirlochdottir
Jacquelyn Nolin
Brigantia
Winifred Corbet de Winterwood
Donald MacGregor
Rebekah MacGregor
Gabriel MacGregor
Corun MacAnndra
Allasondrea de Fano
Elisse
Alesia la Sabia
Celia of Rosedale
Ursula G
Margaret Winterwood
Aelfred of Cres
Marie Simone de Barjavel 'la Fildena
Alaric Luther
Seosaimh Kirkpatrick
Terafan Greydragon
Caitlyn o'Duirnin
Ranulf of Waterford
Caitlyn o'Duirnin
Aislynn of Jarrow
Arthur of the Woods
Puck
Greg
Miriam Esther bat Issachar
Rowan of Stierbach
Becca of Stierbach
Perronelle (2 people)
Katharine Devereaux

The other 11 people need to contact me ASAP with your information
(names, tent type (modern or period), tent size without ropes.  Failure
to do so will mean you and your tent may be crammed somewhere in the
camp on my whim instead of being arranged nicely during Land Grab
weekend.

But wait!  You are probably thinking that I have received the full list
of who is in the Barony of Ponte Alto's encampment from the Coopers.
This year has seen another change. Mr. Fred Brezel, of the Coopers
Campground, will confirm names but he will not give out a list of them,
due to privacy issues.