[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto --July 4th S&B & BBQ

Kerri Martinsen kmartinsen at dc-opera.org
Mon Jul 2 07:03:10 PDT 2001

Greetings all!  The next installment of the ever-name-changing sewing event
will occur Wednesday, July 4th.  Please arrive at 2pm or later.  We plan on
BBQing around 6pm.

What to bring you ask?  Your current project and basic supplies, whatever
you like to throw on the grill, and a dish to pass.  (don't worry, if you
can't get to a store, I'm sure we can feed you!)

Some items worked on last night were: Lucet cord, Spanish Surcoat, Fencing
doublet pattern making.

Where is it you ask?
4301 Pembrook Village Drive
Alexandria VA  22309