[Ponte Alto] Re: Pennsic Camping Attn. Tirloch

D Queenbee dqueenbee4 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 11:55:39 PDT 2001

Sorry this has taken so long. We have had no internet access for 10 days and
counting. (Cox Roadrunner Grrrrrr!)

We plan on having a nonperiod pavilion 10x20ft with room for anchorage on
the sides. (2 feet per side??) If there is anything else you need to knnow
you can reach me by phone at 703-455-0298.

Also if anyone would like to share a kitchen for the first week from Tuesday
until Monday please call me. We will be leaving the second Monday or
Tuesday.

Thanks and Be well,

Perronelle

Debbie irwin