[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Web Page Updates

Gary Halstead ghalstead at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 20:16:03 PST 2001

You're getting this message for one of two reasons: either you're listed as
a Ponte Alto officer or you're on the Ponte Alto mailing list.  The draft
revisions to the web page are available for review at:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/new/.  There are still a few rough spots,
but it's about 95% there.

Please take a look and tell me what you think.  While you're at it, take a
look at the Officers' List and the Weekly activities and make sure the
information there is correct. (Tom, Janie, I have your corrections).

Things I'd like to get:

Updates for the Order of Precedence - the Kingdom OP is a year behind.
More arms for the Roll of Arms
An update for the Garland List
More links for the Links page

Things I know I'm missing: