[Ponte Alto] Herbs

wyverns wyverns at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 17:42:16 PST 2001

Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone about the herb group.
Concensus, such as it was, has been for an on-line discussion with
possibly a quarterly meeting, the first one possibly to be a plant
exchange in the spring, when the perenials make their presence known and
we find out what has survived this unusual winter.

The expressed interests are leaning heavily toward growing and using
culinary herbs, but other herbal subject areas are welcome.  If anyone
is interested in participating (or lurking) in the discussion, please
let me know and I will add you to our discussion address list. If you
know of people who may be interested but are not on the Stierbach or
Ponte Alto lists, feel free to forward this information.

Enid