[Ponte Alto] (Fwd) Need a Northern VA fighter NOT going to University

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Tue Jan 23 10:47:32 PST 2001

From:           	"Barclay, Peter C. MAJ" <barclayp at eucom.mil>
To:             	"'Atlantia'" <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject:        	Need a Northern VA fighter NOT going to University
Date sent:      	Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:12:19 +0100
Send reply to:  	"Barclay, Peter C. MAJ" <barclayp at eucom.mil>

Greetings from Master Terafan,

        A friend of mine in Northern VA is holding a medieval theme
        birthday
for his son (4 years old) on 3 Feb, at a gym in Burke.

If there is a fighter willing to spend about 20-30 minutes showing
armor to the kids and talking about life in the middle ages, my friend
is willing to make a donation to the local SCA group.

If there is anyone interested (it doesn't really HAVE to be a fighter,
if you can borrow some stuff for the kids to touch), please let me
know.

respectfully,
                     Terafan

Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon           barclayp at eucom.mil
Blauwasser Seneschal, brewer, and probably other things I can't
remember...