[Ponte Alto] Giusti i Fatti reminder

Barbara Bilodeau acarthew at cox.rr.com
Wed Feb 7 16:09:18 PST 2001

*sigh*
I really wanted to write something for Giusti i Fatti! I like doing
research and writing, and I really like A&S publications to succeed..!

But, since I didn't succeed in getting this done before we went to
Germany for the holidays, and since my email upon my return said "you're
autocrat of 20 year" ....  I can no longer promise getting an article
together.   I'll still keep it on my radar, and if time permits I'll
write.

And I'll certainly bug some others to do their share...!
THANK YOU for sticking with this.
Anne.