[Ponte Alto] sewing circle

Kerri Martinsen kmartinsen at dc-opera.org
Mon Dec 10 07:10:20 PST 2001

If you don't mind not arriving until 7pm and dealing with a friendly dog,
I'll host.

4301 Pembrook Village Drive
Alexandria VA 22309
703-799-0244

I'm about 1 mile north of Ft. Belvoir on Rt. 1.  I'll post better directions
if ya'll are interested in coming to the south quarter of the Barony.

Hrosvitha von Celle