[Ponte Alto] Jan. Newcomers' Meeting

R. Trigg fyrebyrd at scadian.net
Wed Dec 19 06:54:56 PST 2001

To the gentles of Ponte Alto, do I, Nostas'ia, send greetings.

Is anyone interested in hosting the January newcomers' meeting? The date
would be Friday, January 11th, 2002. The meetings usually start at 7:30,
though they can start later if needed. Please let me know if you are able;
if so, I will need directions to your home that can be posted in the
announcement.

Also, I wanted to thank my deputy, Sorcha de Glys, for jumping in to teach
December's meeting. I ended up having to work that night and was unable to
be there.

With many thanks,
Nostas'ia Stepanova
Chatelaine